This hotel is in a great location where you can walk to all the shops and bars and restaurants are very close by, also within walking distance.
I booked two rooms for a family wedding and was so glad we stayed here. I had one executive family room and one twin standard room. The executive room had a small stocked mini bar although obviously this is all charged. There were mars bars and a few snacks with bottled water. The coffee was from the Little Coffee Company and a lot better quality than the normal instant sachets.
The rooms were beautifully clean and well decorated. We didn't eat at this hotel but you were issued with a 20% discount voucher for food or drinks from the bar and restaurant if you were in an executive room.
The only negative comments to say (all very minor) was that even though we booked a family room for three adults, there was no linen or towels for the third person but a quick call to reception sorted this out very quickly. Also after the housemaids had been round after our first night we still only had enough coffee and mugs for two people and only two bottles of water. As I said this was very minor and didn't ruin our stay.
I would definitely stay here again and intend to in the near future.
Great hotel, great staff and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Milton Keynes is a spacious, purpose built city centre hotel, offering 166 bedrooms all with high speed internet access and 10 meeting/conference rooms. Xscape - the largest real snow indoor ski slope in Europe is just 10 minutes walk. Other local places of interest include The National Bowl, Bletchley Park Station X, Woburn Abbey & Safari Park, Silverstone Circuit (home of the British Grand Prix), Milton Keynes Theatre & Milton Keynes indoor shopping centre The Centre: MK Millbrook Proving Ground is only 14 miles from the hotel, making us an ideal base for the DVD Event in June. Our special offers include our Woburn Safari Park, Whipsnade Zoo and New Ski packages. Spirit health club is available for guests and members, facilities include a fully equipped gym, steam room, male and female saunas and a heated indoor swimming pool. The Holiday Inn Milton Keynes is the ideal base to explore Central England with both Oxford and Cambridge within an hours drive. The M1's junction 14 is only 10 minutes from the hotel. Milton Keynes Central Rail Station is only a 15 minute walk from the hotel and with 100 trains travelling between London and Milton Keynes everyday you can be in central London in as little as 40 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central Buckinghamshire