This was top notch again this year. We go every year and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Lewis was very particularly helpful. Even the managers do the hoovering still maintaining a smart appearance to fill in for absent staff (didn't get the name of this hardworking chap).
Looking forward to next yeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel, an indulging experience in a tranquil setting unique to Milton Keynes. Woughton House (formerly the Mercure Parkside House) has joined the MGallery hotel portfolio which is a collection of boutique hotels offering bespoke design and a rich heritage. Woughton House offers 50 beautifully appointed bedrooms from delightful small double rooms to classic superior rooms and beautifully appointed privilege rooms to the stunningly designed junior suites. The award winning Seasons Restaurant classic British dishes a modern twist with much of the ingredients sourced from the local area. Afternoon tea is served daily between 12noon and 4pm with the scones, cakes and sweet treats all homebaked and created by the team of talented chefs. Set in acres of gardens and overlooking the pastures of the Ouzel Valley Park, Woughton House is a modern country house hotel just minutes from central Milton Keynes. The hotel offers free wifi and free car parking to all visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Parkside Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Mercure Milton Keynes
- Accor Milton Keynes
- Woughton House - MGallery By Sofitel Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire