“The best Chinese takeaway I've ever had.”
Review of Shanghai House

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This Chinese takeaway was recommended to me by a work colleague. So I tried it out and couldn't believe how tasty the food was and more importantly the quality of the chicken was exceptionally good as it was all chicken breast and not the brown chicken meat, which I'm not find of. The rice was very good as well and the prawn crackers are of a higher standard than some sit down restaurants. Give it a go I do not think you'll be disappointed.

2  Thank bernimk
There are newer reviews for Shanghai House

Reviewed 25 August 2012

My family and I have had Chinese takeaway from Shanghai House for over 20 years and we cannot find anywhere else that even comes close in terms of quality Chinese food. We have tried others and they are always disappointing. The food at Shanghai House is excellent quality and service is friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Sazza16
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My family have been ordering from Shanghai House for decades and, although I've moved away from Bletchley, I still keep coming back to Shanghai House as it's definitely the best Chinese takeaway in MK.

They've also got an excellent range of vegetarian dishes, with "pretend" alternatives for chicken, beef and prawns (I think).

2  Thank joyjoy5