“excellent”

Travelodge Milton Keynes Central
Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 21 April 2014

this is our 2nd time staying at the hotel even though they have made a few changes still had the same amazing service, lovely friendly staff.
very clean and fresh, extremely comfortable bed.
will recommend to all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Krystal L

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Staying for two night over the weekend with our two girls and they said they were full and we did see a few younger groups as we were arriving we thought it might be load at night time but we had no problems at all and would highly recommend this Travelodge .
It is basic but it has all that you need for a sleepover which we had a double and to single beds and all beds clean and we had a great nights sleep :-D
We liked it that much we have no problem going back and we are in couple of months

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank mandy g
Reviewed 2 April 2014

First off I didn't book this travel lodge, I booked to stay in the Shenley Church End travel lodge but on arrival I was told there were no rooms available due to re-decorating. I purposely avoided choosing this travel lodge because I anticipated there could be traffic noise which might keep me awake, well I was right there was!
As the room goes it was adequate just lacked noise insulation from outside.
The tv signal in the room i had was poor so the picture quality suffered, I asked for an iron and board and while the iron was fine the board was a quarter size thing with stubby legs that meant ironing a shirt just created as many creases as were ironed out because the shirt just bunched up on the desk top that the board was sitting on.( the board stands about 4 inches high)
I'd heard good reports about Shenley Church End travel lodge shame i never got to find out, its Premier Inn for me next time I'm in Milton Keynes.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John W
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stopped here at the weekend with my mum.
Upon arrival, we had to wait at reception for a couple of minutes... No staff to be seen! After checking in, we were given a pass to put on our car dashboard for free parking in their car park, which was a nice surprise, as I'd anticipated paying!
The hotel room itself was spotless, no complaints here apart from the camper bed we had wasn't the most comfortable (we had booked a twin room, which consisted of a double & a camper)
The receptionist was ever so pleasant and when we requested extra milk at 10.30pm, she promptly supplied about 10 little cartons!

All in all, a good hotel with good staff!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is very handy for the station, about a 5 minute walk using pavements and underpass. The room I had was extremely clean and the bed comfortable. It was easy to adjust the heating. The shower was hot and had good pressure. There is a good sized car park at the rear if the hotel.
Staff were friendly and helpful. It isn't easy to find places to eat from the hotel, but I think that is a reflection on Milton Keynes in general.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

When I arrived at the Travelodge I was immediately pleasantly surprised at the refurbishment. I have been using this particular Travelodge for many years, both for Business and Pleasure, and had previously commented how drab and tired it had become. Not only was the Reception bright and modernised, but that refurb was taken through the entire building. I was particularly to see and experience the new and very comfortable new beds and pillows. I had a great nights sleep. I would once again recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2014

my friend booked this hotel for me as a last minute thing, i needed a place to stay, wasn't impressed when i heard where i would be staying, but on arrival i realized that i was just being judgmental, THIS HOTEL is fantastic, lovely girls on reception, made me feel comfortable, rooms perfect, clean and well maintained, quite (but it was a Sunday night) good nights sleep, wiould choose this hotel again if i were ever in need of a place to stay in mk....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo