Novotel Milton Keynes
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$71
Mercure Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$73
Woughton House - MGallery by Sofitel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$66
  • Restaurant
Peartree Lodge Waterside(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$61
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$78
Priceline
Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
US$78
PremierInn.com
Chicheley Hall(Chicheley)
TripAdvisor
1,282 results
All reviewsswimming poolseparate toiletx boxnice poolchanging roomspancake machinesteam roomleisure facilitiestown centresofa bedreception areareception staffone night staybooked this hotelbuffet breakfastfamily roomvery pleasant stay
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This is the theme of every hotel I have stayed in central MK so far. They all suffer from excessive street noise (mainly traffic), excessive light pollution, excessive dullness and over zealous air conditioning.

What sets this one apart is just how hard it is to reach on foot and how inattentive the bar staff can be...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Scox456, Manager at Novotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for giving us your feedback. You are right in that to walk into the cetre is a trip perhaps for the hardy trekker only, as it would take probably 25 minutes to get there, and a knowledge of MK streets. A taxi is probably the best way, and we are happy to order one of these for less than £5.
I hope to see you at the Novotel Milton eynes in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed here while I was working in Milton Keynes. Lucky me, I was working night shifts, but I have to stay the staff were AMAZING. There was a lovely young man at reception (who's name I didn't get sorry) who let me check in to my room early so I could go to sleep. Other staff took the time to talk to me which really made me feel at home as I was there by myself.
The room was really nice, clean and spacious. Bathroom clean, nice big bath.
The food, particularly the breakfast, was lovely.
This was my second stay so far and I would be more than happy to stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Anna S
Scox456, Manager at Novotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Anna

Thank you for your feedback and I am truly glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your comments onto the team here who will be delighted to have their customer service recognized.

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Think there must be a dearth is decent hotels in Milton Keynes as can't see why anyone would stay here more than once. I. Rooms extremely basic thin, ineffective duvets (travel lodge/premier inn better). Trying to get served at the bar is a mammoth undertaking and don't expect any food to arrive on under 40 mins. Finally don't trust the to order a taxi for you as mine didn't turn up (suspect they didn't order to be honest) and finally the staff blame everything on the customer. Haven't left a hotel in such a foul mood for some time. Never again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Scox456, Manager at Novotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and I am sincerely sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I will certainly take the feedback onboard and pass it onto the team here. Just because we have a Christmas party on doesn't mean that other customers have to wait for this reason. Regards

Reviewed 10 December 2013

This hotel is an insult to be booked into. I stayed here, not by choice, as my company book the staff into various hotels which are available throughout our travels. It is by far the most disgusting place I have ever stepped foot into. The reception has over intentionally been updated on the cheap to give a first impression but the second they have your money you enter a 1980 time warp to stained dirty carpets, wallpaper hanging off the walls, dust an inch thick on everything and the most gag worthy smell from every angle. The mouldy shower curtain may of been enough to frighten anyone, until they try the food. A colleague of mine previous got ill from eating here, but with an open mind in the Ikea looking restaurant I gave the place benefit of the doubt. What a fool I am. I then felt seriously ill for 3 days with sickness and stomach cramps. Regardless of whatever half hearted and lazy reply this may get from management, unless a moisty germ filled dive is your idea of somewhere to lay your head I would highly recommend you do not stay here ever.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank E94C
Scox456, Manager at Novotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest

Clearly you did not enjoy your experience, but I know that your experience does not reflect our hotel. I am sorry that you left with this impression. I am also sorry that you were unable to express your thoughts during your stay, as I always prefer we have the opportunity to address any guest concerns there and then.
I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns in more detail on a personal level should you wish, my email address is h3272-gm@accor.com.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I would just like to commend the front of house staff, it's refreshing to receive such great service and to feel so welcomed by all the staff. A special mention to Michal for his service excellence

He was faced with lots of lively people but didn't forget that other guests needed attending to

His personable attitude was second to none

I am sure that the managers pass on the feed back and credit their staff on the service they provide

I would highly recommend the Novotel and look forward to my next visit

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sam R
Scox456, Manager at Novotel Milton Keynes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, and indeed it will be passed onto the team here. I will also personally thank Michal for the great service he gave you.