Fine, is probably the best way to describe this hotel, it's nothing special, but not offensive either.
There is free car parking which is a huge bonus in a fairly central area of Milton Keynes, with ample spaces, it's also very quiet. Service from reception staff was good, and the room was spacious with a large comfortable bed. Everything was clean and well presented, there was plenty of hot water and large towels.
Breakfast was pretty average, buffet style, with lots of choice, but none of it was terribly appetising.
I think for the price it was good, and would only stay for a night, or if on business again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in and relax at family-friendly Novotel Milton Keynes hotel in a quiet location on the edge of Stanton Wood, a four-minute drive from town. Start your day with a hot buffet breakfast in our cosy restaurant. A session in the sauna and a dip in the heated indoor pool are a great way to re-energise at Novotel. Please be aware that we have a Parking Management System to secure the our parking. You would need to register your car in reception. Have an sparkling stay!!! Novotel Milton Keynes stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Easy Market Spa, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Novotel Milton Keynes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Milton Keynes Hotel Milton Keynes
- Accor Milton Keynes
- Milton Keynes Novotel
- Novotel Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire