The reception staff were great but you must pay 40p per hour in the council parking areas around this hotel between 7am and 6 pm. add £1.20 and the 7 am becomes 10am so you don't have to get up early to buy the parking ticket.
We had a great night, comfortable bed and nice big TV on the wall. The Premier Inn was good. However, the Beefeater next door was poor for dinner and good for breakfast. Breakfast cooked to order and to a good standard.
Dinner wife asked for a small glass of rose wine (125cl) and was told no we only serve 175cl or 250cl size. We pointed out that we thought that was illegal to be told well thats all we serve. I asked for the 6oz rump stake that's on the menu to be told they were out. So we walked out, and went somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly refurbished Milton Keynes Central Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds and 42" tv's in every room and an onsite Beefeater restaurant serving freshly cooked chargrilled food.Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, junction 14. For shops and local amenities Milton Keynes shopping centre is within walking distance. Local attractions include the theatre District, Xscape, Gulliver's Land and the National Bowl concert venue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel Buckinghamshire