All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant shopping centre stayed here per hour room was clean meal deal cooked fresh car park plenty of parking next morning good nights sleep reception staff xscape inns mk nightlife
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Bugs & Cobwebs all over the place and the bedsheets had clearly not been changed - Disgusting! The female member of staff, just told me to go on the website as, "I may get my money back"! Her attitude towards me was, to treat me as if, that's what I wanted. I've stayed in many Premier Inns with friends and family and never experienced such hostility in one before staying at Milton Keynes Central .

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us.

It's disappointing to hear that you arrived to your room being so dirty, this certainly shouldn't be the case as this should be picked up by the housekeeping team prior to your stay when servicing your room. We're also sorry that the tea members you spoke to in regards to this were not providing the service you would expect when staying with us. We will certainly be passing on your comments and feedback to the hotel management team regarding this.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that has been caused and we do hope that your next stay with Premier Inn is much better.

Lind regards,

James

Reviewed 29 August 2018

All staff were warm and friendly, room was clean and as expected. Although no air conditioning a fan was provided, but this may be inadequate if really hot, not an issue on my stay. Would recommend this as a place to stay, based on warm and friendly staff and service provided, BUT walk a bit further if you want to eat as there are plenty of places to go, avoid the Beefeater next door as poorly managed with miserable management that don't know how to satisfy customers, smile or provide an adequate service.

Room Tip: don't eat next door at the beefeater
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

We travelled from Cumbria to Milton Keynes to visit family and to celebrate my partners birthday. 5 hour journey and went to the room ... door wide open !! Someone had used the toilet and left it disgusting.... we complained to get a sorry the maid must have left it open il clean it. Mmmm not good customer service and security for guests either. Not good at all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2018

During the my stay I have found the facilities for disabled are poor both in hotel and the restaurant. The door of hotel and restaurant does not provide the press button door opener and the staff service are very poor as well, the staff saw me waking with aid , not wanting provide level floor seat for me and the breakfast area is a on couple step up area.
In my opinion, if the hotel does not disabled friend, they should indicate and clearly stated on the website.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Hello there.

Thank you for your feedback on our Milton Keynes Central hotel.

It's disappointing to hear you feel our disabled facilities did not live up to your expectations. Please be assured that we appreciate your thoughts as we can now look into how we can improve this. We want our hotels to be accessible for everyone and we don't want our guests to feel not accommodated for.

Kind regards,