Lowest prices for your stay
PremierInn.com
£35
Trip.com
Vio.com
1,370 results
All reviews beefeater next door beefeater restaurant plenty of parking meal deal the barn shopping centre location is great per hour car parking no lift restaurants and bars member of staff the ground floor central location business trip comfy bed reg
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2024

We arrived after a long day. Rej was brilliant from the minute we walked in, came out to show us how to do the parking metre, changed our room to a ground floor one and upgraded us to a meal deal (we paid, but it was no problem for him to do it). He was so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble). The room was clean and had everything we needed. The Beefeater next door was great, lovely breakfast (plenty of it) and dinner! Just across the road from Excape & short walk from Centre MK shopping! We would 100% stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2024

I have been coming to this hotel for a couple of years, now. I know the area, the hotel and its staff. The Team member Rej is always brilliant and he knows my requirements very well like making table reservations and room preferences. I always choose to stay here because the service is completely amazing.

Reviewed 4 February 2024

When I entered, Rej was very polite and welcoming. I am staying g here for a few weeks and Rej was very kind to ensure that I was in the same room. Whatever I asked of him, he was was very pleased to help. I am very happy with my stay in this Premier Inn Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2024

I received good and professional service from Rej. He explained the car parking situation and noticed that I was confused. So he came outside with me to the parking meter and happily obtained a ticket. Never received this kind of service before. He genuinely cares for his guests and provides unbelievable service. Overall, I am very pleased and I highly recommend this hotel for this gentleman's service.

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 25 January 2024

Rej kindly served me at the Premier Inn by the train station and now again at the Xscape. We both remembered each other and was was happy to see other aswell. His service is exceptional and friendly. He is an asset to the company and he is very passionate with his guests.

Date of stay: January 2024