“Planet Ice has been demolished”
Review of Planet Ice

Planet Ice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Planet Ice Arena is a 2,800 capacity multi purpose ice rink / hockey rink located in Milton Keynes, England.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 11 October 2013

There is no longer a Planet Ice in MK. It has been knocked down along with the Ten Pin Bowling alley and the Phoenix night club. Rumours are it will be replaced with a supermarket

1  Thank CloellaDeville
in 33 reviews
"mk"
in 30 reviews

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Me and my daughter visted planet ice on the 15 of August 2013 to find it closed we were very disappointed because we whent on there website before we whent there and there was no notice of it being closed (UPDATE THE WEBSITE)

2  Thank Michellefarrow
Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Great entertainment at Planet ice leisure plaza, fun Times for Everyone. We went on a saturday afternoon which wasn't to Busy and enjoyed ourselves.

1  Thank Paul V
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We visited Planet Ice for the first time today as a treat for our kids. The entrance way is miserable and, upon entering, we were wondering what on earth we'd let ourselves in for. I felt seriously sorry for the ladies working at the desk!

Once inside it doesn't get much better in terms of the décor. It's seriously dated and looks horrible and, although we didn't eat at the café, I don't think that we would even if we were starving because it looked so horrid and dirty in there.

That said, the reason that we were there was to have a go at ice skating and in this respect, at least, the venue didn't disappoint. The hired ice skates were ok, about the quality I'd expect, and the ice was great. Whilst we were there they dimmed the lights for a while and played music and had disco lights up which the kids loved. Over all they had a really good time and would definitely return again. As for us, the adults, we'd return again...but would do so MUCH more eagerly if the place was given a complete facelift. I'm sure they'd get a lot more visitors if it didn't look like such a dive...

1  Thank themilnes