“Best Indian in Stoney Stratford”

Naidni Indian Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 539 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sunday and Wednesday banquet 5 Course meal for only £10.95 per person. Sunday Lunch special offer 5 Course Banquet meal and a drink for only £12.95 per person. Join our gold club and start saving money
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Have been using the take away service since opening, I knew Muj from his previous restaurant along with some of the current staff. The food is excellent whether you eat in or takeaway. If you do have an issue with the food any of the staff are willing to listen and were apologetic (on the one occasion that I had last year!) and I was happy with the compensation given. It may be a bit more expensive than others but 'Quality is worth waiting for!'
I strongly suggest that you give it a go, you have nothing to loose but will probably gain a great place to dine or takeaway from.

7  Thank stevevalentine1956
There are newer reviews for Naidni Indian Restaurant

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have had the pleasure of dining here on many occasions and have found it to be a very relaxing atmosphere, with great food and excellent customer service.

8  Thank steven b
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We have eaten in this restaurant a few times and they maintain the same high standard with quality of food and service.

This time it was my wife's birthday, they kept a nice table aside for us and gave her a free desert.

My Bengal Citrus was lovely, as was the wrap prawn and the mango chutney. All highly recommended.

Well done Naidni, will be back soon. The best of good bunch of Indian restaurants in Stony

7  Thank HattersOnTour86
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I love Indian food and for me - Nadini is simply the best place to eat out. The food is absolutely fantastic. The service is great and it has a wonderful atmosphere. The price is very reasonable and I have always left feeling that I had great value for my money. If you are in Milton Keynes - you must come give them a try. Overall very satisfied with the experience.

6  Thank Akinseinde O
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Had a lovely meal here on Friday night. No complaints about the food or the friendly service. But someone needs to get a tin of emulsion out and clean the carpets. The place is looking very tatty and is in serious need of some TLC.

7  Thank Callymatt