Open today: 08:30 - 16:30
Review Highlights
My favourite

I absolutely love safety. It's my favourite. You should go and get safety too. Watch out for the... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2022
O6265YSrobinp
Brilliant place to have fun and educate children about safety at home and in their community

The Safety Centre provides a wide range of scenarios that demonstrate hazards and risks in the home... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2019
Rose1111
England

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Milton Keynes
from £69.99
from £10.00
from £795.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fantastic way for children to learn safety and is so realistic. It's run by volunteers who deserve a pat on their backs.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank loretta m
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went here quite a while back with my troop when I was in the cub scouts. Here I learnt all about things such as safety near railway lines and what to do in a fire. Great experience and would be a fantastic and exciting way of helping kids learn with a very visual and hands-on approach. Very memorable.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Both of my children have been here in the last year and they both loved it and learned loads. They went with groups so I'm not sure how access is for individuals but if you can get a session there for the children it is really good educative entertainment ...life skills galore!

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 21 July 2013

I've been here with my school before and I've really liked it. It was very informative and had a lot of fun demonstrations of danger and how to keep safe. I especially remember when we had to call the 'Fire Station' because there was a fire (fake, of course). Everything was very well made and I left the place with fun memories. Very enjoyable and informative place for little kids!

Date of experience: August 2012
Reviewed 31 March 2013

it taught me about car seats i went with a local school and all the
kids throughly enjoyed it esp rining 999 to call for help. the staff
are really well trained and experienced.

Date of experience: July 2012