Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
My favourite

I absolutely love safety. It's my favourite. You should go and get safety too. Watch out for the... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2022
O6265YSrobinp
Brilliant place to have fun and educate children about safety at home and in their community

The Safety Centre provides a wide range of scenarios that demonstrate hazards and risks in the home... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2019
Rose1111
England

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Milton Keynes
from £69.99
from £10.00
from £795.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Like a film set, this centre offers a fun experience for children, learning how to stay safe at home, on a farm, near water, on a building site, near railway lines and much more. If your child gets a chance to visit this centre, via their school, they will be in for a very interesting, fun, learning experience.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed 23 August 2014

You learn about the hazards in the real world in a simulated world. They have done a great job with making it as realistic as possible for the little people. They even have a phone box excersize which they will record for you.

Overall, a great way to teach children on the day-to-day life hazzards.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Fantastic way for children to learn safety and is so realistic. It's run by volunteers who deserve a pat on their backs.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank loretta m
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Went here quite a while back with my troop when I was in the cub scouts. Here I learnt all about things such as safety near railway lines and what to do in a fire. Great experience and would be a fantastic and exciting way of helping kids learn with a very visual and hands-on approach. Very memorable.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Both of my children have been here in the last year and they both loved it and learned loads. They went with groups so I'm not sure how access is for individuals but if you can get a session there for the children it is really good educative entertainment ...life skills galore!

Date of experience: September 2013