“Summer fun”
Review of Wake MK

Wake MK
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have been to a few cable parks and this is one of the best mainly due to the friendly staff who are always eager to help aswell as the people who go here to ride the cable are always friendly and will chat to you regardless of skill level.

I visited another 2 cable parks and have always found Wakemk to have the friendliest staff during the weekends I have visited.

I would recommend WakeMK to anyone that would like to try wake boarding because the hire gear is great, tuition is terrific and the area has loads of things to see and do aswell as always feeling welcomed.

2  Thank chrissyboi0

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I took a 10 year old child. After the first explanation by staff the help afforded to a keen young boy was woeful. Despite 6 failures to get the knee board off the platform without immediately splashing down the staff continued to discuss whether they could afford chips for supper or not. the staff behaved like some enthusiasts for wakeboarding who where inconvienced by customers. We didnt want a tutorial simply some advice and encouragement, we got none, despite several attempts to ask for some. We did know what they could afford for supper. Shame but i understood why on a hot summer hloiday afternoon it was pretty much empty.

6  Thank matthew L
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We did the 2 hour wake boarding experience and it was great. The coaching was great and we had a lot of time on the water.

A great experience. I would like to go back

1  Thank LeeBurford
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Wakeboarding at Willen Lake great fun & once you begin to enjoy & get competent purchase some of your own equipment to save you money on hire cost.

Showers are not great but to be fair its never really bothered me, is all about the Wakeboarding! parking facilities are good but make sure you get enough time as you will find a ticket fairly prompt.

Its a cable run system which is generally reliable, good friendly staff & chilled atmosphere:-)

1  Thank Tanky788