Lowest prices for your stay
£54
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
£59
Get rewarded with One Key
Agoda.com
£45
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
No booking fees
All reviews the pub pear tree overlooking the marina canal basin ye olde swan restaurant next door separate business fridge and microwave the grand union canal room was clean good size car park bletchley park plenty of free parking stayed one night tea and coffee lovely location
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

An overnight stay accompanying my husband on a business trip, and what a relief it was to stay somewhere so covid compliant.
I have anxiety at the best of times, and covid hasn't helped. I brought my own dettol wipes...(I know)...and there wasn't a spec of dust/dirt at all
Made me feel so comfortable. Bed was clean and comfortable. Microwave and fridge in the room, and the price was excellent.
Would most definitely receive, and will definitely stay again. Thank you for a great stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2021

All staff welcoming, efficient, polite & presentable. Everything explained on arrival, hotel super clean, room brilliant with everything you need.
View of canal basin was lovely & the wild life.
Would highly recommend this hotel for short or long term stay & bet its beautiful in summer with restaurant next door looking onto canal & great walks.

Room tip: Ground floor at the back so you watch the barges & birds.
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed here 5 months from January to May. This was during the pandemic and a lockdown so times were challenging. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Room was clean and internet and tv were spot on. Would recommend

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Matthew F
Reviewed 11 February 2021

I`m probably any hotels worst guest tbh lol..

I need a room that is

1. most importaint "Very Quiet"..
I dont want to hear nextdoors tv or them snoring or on the phone til 11pm ! if i do i unfortunatly cannot sleep at all.....

2. clean..

3. a decent power and heat in the shower

4. decent internet..

Thats it im happy this hotel has everything i need.. OH I`d like a microwave !! Yes they have microwaves and fridges too :D

Beds and pillows are comfy.
The hotel staff here really are top notch !!
They are all friendly and approachable and will try make your stay the best they can.

i had a problem with a radiator been a little noisy and they tried to fix it and unfortunatly could not.
The girls offered to move all my stuff into another room, which i thanked them for but said no thank you its not right i can move my own heavy bags but i appreciate it.

The next room was perfect for me :D

i also know about 6 other guests from the same company im with staying here and they have also said the hotel is very good.

i have stayed in another local hotel with a stadium and it was a lot noisier than the pear tree lodge, i would not stop there again in all honesty.

Thank you all at the girls at pear tree lodge your efforts do not go unnoticed.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Felt the appropriate safety measures were in place, the room was clean and spacious, the location was well located for everything that we needed and the restaurant next door offered decent food at reasonable prices.

Date of stay: October 2020