Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
£71
Janette M
Excellent quality and service 👏
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Jan 2024
Hotel was lovely, very comfortable, very clean and quiet. All the staff were lovely and very professional. The resturant next door was very nice with lovely staff also. The views and surrounding areas were very nice, will definitely recommend and will stay there again.
Date of stay: January 2024Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • Hotel Website
    £43
3.9 miles from Peartree Lodge Waterside
View more hotels in Milton Keynes
All reviews the pub pear tree overlooking the marina canal basin ye olde swan restaurant next door separate business fridge and microwave the grand union canal room was clean good size car park bletchley park plenty of free parking stayed one night tea and coffee lovely location
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2024 via mobile

I stayed here for a week when working away. My room was clean and bed was comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly. Sadly I cannot give you 5 stars.
One night at 10:30pm I was woken up by a knock on my door from staff asking to check my smoke alarm as one from the building had gone off?
As a solo female this was very unnerving and felt unsafe. I wish there was another way you could check the alarms instead of knocking on everyone’s doors so late at night. I appreciate you’re keeping everyone safe however this was very unpleasant, especially being woken up when I had work so early the next day.
Other than this mishap everything else was very good.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2024

Had a lovely stay in pear tree lodge waterside for 4 days. No one can miss ever smiling Anna on the reception , the hotel is quit and relaxing. The hotel has a bit of old era charm to it.The room is equipped with all latest amineties like microwave ,tv etc.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 998manur
Reviewed 11 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed for a night on a work trip Bed was springs style bed which is very old school, with a broken spring. Very uncomfortable.
Room is alittle dated with keys and you get charged if you loose the key £100.00. Which you have to leave a deposit for.
Room has microwave and fridge which is a bonus with glass’s and cookery.
Nice location next to the canal.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2023

we have been coming to the lovely pear tree lodge for over 3 years. we are always made to feel we are the only people staying in the hotel and greeted with a lovely warm smile form reception, down to the ladies who clean the rooms who go up and beyond . Saturday evening I took my rings off and one dropped, we searched the room from top to bottom. on leaving I asked reception to look out for it and said I think its behind the dressing table which is secured to the floor. The manager of the hotel has just rang me there maintenance man has taken the unit out and my the ring was found. where would you get service like this. I cant wait to get back and thank the lovely manager Julia and her fabulous team for the support they show to the guests.

Room tip: just enjoy your break
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eshs20
Reviewed 26 October 2023

My stay at the Peartree Lidge was nothing short of spectacular. The hotel’s design, quite relaxing ambiance with spectacular views of the beautiful views of the canal combined with its top- noch amenities made my stay truly relaxing and enjoyable experience. The attentive and courteous staff Jules and Victoria ( I hope I got the name right) catered to my every need, ensuring that my stay was as comfortable as possible. With its convenient location ambience restaurant/ Pub next door is a plus. The Peartree Lodge has quickly become my go to choice for accommodation when ever I travel to the area 5 star.

Room tip: Value for money quite great view
Date of stay: February 2023