Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Sian Pry
Crickhowell, United Kingdom

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Mar 2024
Yet another Sensational Stay Over The Weekend!! Such A Warm Welcome on Arrival! Staff are WONDERFUL! Incredible Location in Central Milton Keynes!! Great Facilities! Free Parking! Always clean! Tea & coffee & biscuits supplied! REALLY comfortable King Size Bed! We so so so really very much look forward to our next visit which is pretty much every month! Diolch O'r Galon Yn Enfawr Iawn Iawn Iawn!!
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Travelodge
    £28
2.4 miles from Peartree Lodge Waterside
View more hotels in Milton Keynes
All reviews the pub pear tree overlooking the marina canal basin ye olde swan restaurant next door separate business fridge and microwave the grand union canal room was clean good size car park bletchley park plenty of free parking stayed one night tea and coffee lovely location
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2024

Hotel was lovely, very comfortable, very clean and quiet. All the staff were lovely and very professional. The resturant next door was very nice with lovely staff also. The views and surrounding areas were very nice, will definitely recommend and will stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janette M
Reviewed 23 January 2024 via mobile

I stayed here for a week when working away. My room was clean and bed was comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly. Sadly I cannot give you 5 stars.
One night at 10:30pm I was woken up by a knock on my door from staff asking to check my smoke alarm as one from the building had gone off?
As a solo female this was very unnerving and felt unsafe. I wish there was another way you could check the alarms instead of knocking on everyone’s doors so late at night. I appreciate you’re keeping everyone safe however this was very unpleasant, especially being woken up when I had work so early the next day.
Other than this mishap everything else was very good.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2024

Had a lovely stay in pear tree lodge waterside for 4 days. No one can miss ever smiling Anna on the reception , the hotel is quit and relaxing. The hotel has a bit of old era charm to it.The room is equipped with all latest amineties like microwave ,tv etc.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 998manur
Reviewed 11 December 2023 via mobile

Stayed for a night on a work trip Bed was springs style bed which is very old school, with a broken spring. Very uncomfortable.
Room is alittle dated with keys and you get charged if you loose the key £100.00. Which you have to leave a deposit for.
Room has microwave and fridge which is a bonus with glass’s and cookery.
Nice location next to the canal.

Date of stay: December 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2023

we have been coming to the lovely pear tree lodge for over 3 years. we are always made to feel we are the only people staying in the hotel and greeted with a lovely warm smile form reception, down to the ladies who clean the rooms who go up and beyond . Saturday evening I took my rings off and one dropped, we searched the room from top to bottom. on leaving I asked reception to look out for it and said I think its behind the dressing table which is secured to the floor. The manager of the hotel has just rang me there maintenance man has taken the unit out and my the ring was found. where would you get service like this. I cant wait to get back and thank the lovely manager Julia and her fabulous team for the support they show to the guests.

Room tip: just enjoy your break
Date of stay: November 2023