“very good lunch”

Lone Star Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lone Star Grill is a local independent family run business which offers authentic American themed food. A casual diner where you can hang out & eat with your family/friends. Our delicious produce is locally sourced where possible, prepared daily & made to order. Our meats are marinated & prepared fresh on site & never frozen. We are not a chain or a franchise.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Really enjoyed the food and service, and thought it was great value. Never had a sloppy Joe before or a peanut butter milkshake and I loved them. Service was really friendly and they were really nice to the kids

• Visited May 2014

“Fab food, brilliant value!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Just tried Longstanding Grill for the first time and I'm hooked!
The food was absolutely delicious, the BBQ chicken wings are without a doubt the best I've ever eaten.

Staff were friendly and attentive without disturbing me every five minutes (I hate that!). My husband and I couldn't finish all of our food and the manager offered straight away to wrap it up so we could take it home, I didn't have to ask!

The food was also excellent value with really good portion sizes and a good selection of dishes to choose from.

I'll definitely be going back.

1 Thank Antonia W
“Really tasty and morish”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely food amazing aromas good atmosphere, music,friendly staff,love the theme definitely going back

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff with reasonable food”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Two of us visited on Friday night in anticipation of another meal at the Lone Star Grill and to see their new bar. The latter was a let down with some bottled beer and soft drinks behind the normal service desk and no sign of any optics. The service was good again and the food hot and served quickly. I found the meat loaf a little bland and my wife advised me that this was not the same as you get in the states (she lived there for several years). The pulled pork was still good and the banana milkshake flavoursome but not as thick as before. Overall I feel that this is a decent restaurant but nothing more.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Food so good, Dopamine will drip from every orifice”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Have you ever had a milkshake so good, you couldn't stop smiling? I didn't think so..
Have you ever had a Burger, topped with pulled pork on a brioche bun with a side of chilli cheese fries so good you wanted to marry the waitress? I thought not..

Answer no to the above questions? You need to go here.. it will change your life.. seriously... what are you waiting for?!

2 Thank David C