“Fast fun well organised day out”

Daytona Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Owner description: The UK's Premier Karting Venue. A choice of tracks, including the exciting 1160 metre International circuit and the Junior North circuit - and unrivalled hospitality facilities.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fast fun well organised day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great place to have fun with family and colleagues, so well organised. Would be great to have another venue closer to the south west

Visited April 2014

Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My 6 year old loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

I came here last month with my 6 year old daughter to do some training. After reading the previous review I was a bit wary but I have to totally disagree! The girl running the session was very polite, positive and really made sure my child was confident along with the other boy doing it. Continuous motivation and thumbs up etc. My daughter loved it and we would definitely come back again if the bambino lady was there!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Fdenny85
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good, fun family day out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I visited the Track in August 2013 with approximately 10 others and thoroughly enjoyed the day. Whilst there was a little bit of a wait for the previous race to finish (approximately 20 mins) it didn't seem to dampen spirits. The race marshalls were went through all the relevant safety information before starting and did so in a non-patronising way, which is always good. Once the race began, it was a little difficult to keep track of which position you were in throughout the race, so maybe some sort of live board near the start/finish line would be a good investment. One negative would be the number or other drivers in our Grand Prix. As I mentioned earlier, I was booked on a party of approximately 10, but there were at least another 15-20 strangers who appeared to have been here many times before as they were simply too fast to compete with. One driver even had his own Kart! After the race was finished, there was a quick awards ceremony for the top 3 drivers, all of whom had VERY fast times and it was time to leave. Overall it was a very enjoyable day, only slightly hampered by the sheer number of people on the track at one time.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“"Landlords" 40th”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Please extend our thanks to all the race marshalls who were patient and tried to keep us all on the track! Jordan and Kevin for their help on the day! And Adam Christopher for his care and attention with regard to our particular order, he made our day "extra special"!
The only criticism I have is, we all could have raced all day! Unfortunately, with such a lack of talent it's hardly surprising most of us spent our time on the grass verges or in the tyres!
It's VERY professionally organised and extremely safe, take your family there, I promise you'll have a great time.

Visited February 2014
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professionally run, great fun for a party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I booked Daytona for my 9 year old son's birthday party. It was very well organised, the staff were efficient and very polite, the karts well maintained and overall a great experience. The pizza buffet was good (£4.99 per head) and it arrived promptly after the driving. With the January special offer it made this a very good value karting venue.

Visited January 2014