“The most fun you can have with your clothes on!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Daytona Milton Keynes

Daytona Milton Keynes
More attraction details
Owner description: The UK's Premier Karting Venue. A choice of tracks, including the exciting 1160 metre International circuit and the Junior North circuit - and unrivalled hospitality facilities.
High Wycombe
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“The most fun you can have with your clothes on!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Came here with a big Group and as always thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The Staff are amazing and the facilities are second to none. Much better than indoor karting any day!!

Visited October 2013

Daventry, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Good track, good karts, great staff, great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Took the fairly long drive down to milton keynes to take part in a D40 open race with my nephew just over a week ago - from the moment I walked in I felt welcome, with the receptionists very helpful, polite and friendly helping me get signed on, and the briefing being very professional and clear, if a bit boring. We were sheperded down to the pitlane very efficiently by a the director and a young man who I'll mention more later. In the 10m practice we got to know the track and the karts, which were both excellent, very exciting and fast. We were then quickly put on the grid in our places - its a shame that the lights didn't work for the start to add that formula 1 touch but the green flag worked

A while into the race I went a bit too quick into one of the corners and had quite some pain in my wrist and arm from hitting the tyres. One of the marshals ran over and the race was stopped to make sure I was ok. The marshal who dealt with me first was a bit nervous and quiet, just telling me to wait but a few seconds later another marshal with a first aid kit sprinted over - very friendly, introduced himself smilingly (I think his name was ryan or something similar, he was the marshal who I mentioned earlier) and made absolutely sure I was ok, checking me over and offering me any help I needed, really reassuring and professional, even while making a few jokes about it which made me laugh the pain off, and saying if I needed anything at any point he was there to help. My wife said afterwards it was good to know how seriously these guys take safety, I had to agree with her.

Luckily I was allowed to carry on the race, and finished, even if my nephew did beat me by a long long way which I didn't hear the end of

Overall, most professional karting venue I've been to by miles, definitely recommend it, my thanks to daytona and especially the young man who stood out during that race, can barely think of a single bad point, maybe just the price being a little high

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

An excellent carting track just on the outskirts of Milton Keynes Centre. Fun for all the family as there is an indoor area where you can watch the track. Great value and fabulous Carts !!!

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brilliantly organised and guaranteed fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

The fact that this was entirely free for me as a member of our group paid the full amount for a 30th may be partly the reason this review is so good, but looking past that it is impossible to say anything bad about my experience. Competing in the Mini Grand Prix, I fond that the track, marshalls and karts were the best I've ever come across after Karting several times in various locations around the midlands and south east England. Anyone that enjoys motor racing of any form will be guaranteed a good day out if they took a day out at Daytona. Top stuff!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fast fun well organised day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Great place to have fun with family and colleagues, so well organised. Would be great to have another venue closer to the south west