“8 girlies”

Bistro Live MK
Ranked #1 of 794 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: £20 - £40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Milton Keynes. A perfect venue if you're having a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really! The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You don't have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Reviewed 21 August 2019 via mobile

As always, had a fab time at Bistro Live MK! Absolutely love it here. Recommend it to everyone I speak to!

Staff are always helpful, friendly, nothing is too much trouble. Food is delicious. Drinks are lush but don’t taste alcoholic so great to great drunk with. Love dancing on the tables, dance floor and stage 💃🏼

Really looking forward to my next night out there in September to celebrate turning 25 with about 22 other people joining me🍹💃🏼🥳🎉

Date of visit: July 2019
3  Thank 839beccac

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Service was good with excellent food and was very good value for money. Great atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff who joined in with the dancing! I thoroughly enjoyed my night out at Bistro Live Milton Keynes with the ladies from the gym.

2  Thank Mo F
Bistro L, Manager at Bistro Live MK, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Glad that you had a great evening with the ladies from the gym.

Hoping to see you all very soon.

Kind regards,

Ronnie :)

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Fantastic evening!!!! what a way for someone to leave our business. We had massive smiles from all the staff, and nothing was too much. Remy stood out to me, he was enthusistic and went the extra mile to cater for our table - even getting us all up to dance on the dance floor, and he knew all the moves... what a man! Food was SH-AMAZING! so many choices for everyone.. the veggie food was outstanding. The Simon Faulkner band are not ones to be missed either. All in all a belter of an evening.
The managers Chris, Jack and of course Roberto are all the best at what they do! nothing is too much..... all in all, you NEED to try Bistro Live! <3

1  Thank 123456789evs

Hi Evan,

Thank you for your review.
I am glad that you enjoyed the leaving do party.

Glad to know that the food, entertainment and the team made your evening amazing.
I will be sure to pass on your regards to Remy, Chris, Jack and of course Roberto.

See you soon :)

Reviewed 5 August 2019 via mobile

I visited Bistro Live on Saturday evening - it was a 'hen do'.
From the minute we arrived to the end of the evening, we were surrounded by happy, smiling people - and that was just the staff!!
We'd pre-ordered our drinks, so they were delivered quickly - pitchers of various cocktails. The menu had plenty of choices, and the food was really, really good - far better than I expected, tbh! I had Teriyaki balls as a starter, a little bit 'kicky' but not overly so, and plenty of it - they were huge. Then I had a Southern Fried chicken type meal, with coleslaw, and possibly chips - drink had kicked in, and memory a little hazy! Lol! A lovely trio of desserts to follow. The 'hen' was very well looked after, with a special cupcake delivered to her, and at least one complimentary cocktail. Music was part disco, alternating with a girl singer - she'd got a fantastic voice, really good.
The staff were fantastic - we all received our meals together - service was 'slick'! They were all incredibly obliging, quick to offer to take our mobiles and take photos, and fell in with good spirit when we used them to accomplish the various tasks we'd been set by the bride's sister! Nothing was too much trouble, and they came and danced on the floor whenever they had time. They all did a great dance routine, and honestly looked as if they were having as much fun as we were!
Hats off to you all, guys and gals - you helped make our night.
LFab venue, fab staff - highly recommended, and I hope I'll be back. Thank you all! x

1  Thank Jillybloop333

Hi,

What a great read. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
I am glad that the whole exprience was perfect from the moment you walked in until the time you left.

I will be sharing your review with the team.
We hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2019

I was here with friends for a birthday party staff great but the food let them down big time the only best bit was the starter my main tasted worse than KFC and was not that hot yet the food is apparently freshly cooked to order overall if your of a younger generation then this is the place to go but not really for me your bands need to cater for all ages think you're trying to take over from wilton Hall but while you're staff are amazing the rest falls short

2  Thank Jean B

Hi Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Really sorry to hear that the food wasn't up to your expectation. I can assure you that the food is made fresh on the night. I would love to discuss this with you further.
Please give me a call when your free on 01908 231 313.

I look foward to hearing from you.

Regards,