“Fantastic venue”

Bistro Live MK
Ranked #1 of 794 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: £20 - £40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Milton Keynes. A perfect venue if you're having a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really! The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You don't have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Reviewed 15 September 2019

I travelled from Yorkshire to attend my nieces hen party and had never heard of Bistro Live. I was initially impressed with the package I was told about and thought the price very reasonable. I thought we'd have a lovely evening with OK food. I was in for a shock as the whole evening was utterly fantastic. Service from all staff was great but a couple of the team stood out as being such brilliant hosts, Doug being one.... He was a professional party animal making us want to join in with festivities but he was continually being attentive and safety conscious too. The food was wonderful, fresh, very tasty and piping hot. A good choice of dishes on offer. I wish I lived closer as I've got a big birthday coming up next year~but maybe another branch will be open near to me by then 😁
I massively recommend this company for any group event

2  Thank Kathy M
Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live MK, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hi Kathy,

Wow, what a great review. It brings me great pleasure to know that we exceeded your expectations.
Doug is great and he works extremely hard as well as the other team members so I am glad you noticed. I will be sure to make him aware that you mentioned him, he will be chuffed.

Thank you for considering us to host your birthday party next year.
Get in touch with us and lets get the party started :D

Give us a call on 01908 231313.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 September 2019

Thank you to all the staff here. They are truly amazing. The best night ever. They are all so happy and helpful. They clearly love those job. They deserve a pay rise!! Go on bistro live!!! Loved it

2  Thank ktrog30

Hi,

Thank you for such a lovely review.
The team are great and they really do enjoy their job. I will be sure to pass on such kind words.

See you again in the near future.

Ronnie :)

Reviewed 11 September 2019

We visited for a friends 30th birthday party on Saturday 7th, had a brilliant night! Food was beautifully presented and tasted great, staff were fun, attentive and helpful! Music was brilliant, everyone was dancing on tables, chairs and the stage and it was just a brilliant atmosphere to just be yourself!
Will definitely be back again!

2  Thank Jes1090

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Great to see that you had a great evening with us enjoying the food and atmosphere.
See you soon.

Regards,
Ronnie :)

Reviewed 3 September 2019

Went for my birthday and had an amazing night, from the moment we arrived the staff were friendly and made us feel welcome! The service was fantastic, food great and we were there on a school disco night so I absolutely loved the music! The manager Roberto came over and introduced himself which was a nice personal touch! Couldn’t recommend them enough! Absolutely fantastic night out! Can’t wait to go again 😀

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank harrisangela
Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live MK, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Hi Angela,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Really glad to hear that you had a ball from the minute you walked in until you left.
I will be sure to make Roberto aware that you mentioned him too, he will be chuffed.

See you soon.
P.s - Love the photo attached.

Reviewed 2 September 2019

Always amazing food, service and entertainment. Have been here more than 10 times and still one of my favourite places particularly for a hen party, Christmas do or birthday. would always recommend.

2  Thank Emma B

Hi,

Thank you for a great review. It brings me great pleasure to know as a regular guest, you have always had a great time.
See you again very soon