“T”

Bistro Live MK
Ranked #1 of 794 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Price range: £20 - £40
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Milton Keynes. A perfect venue if you're having a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really! The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You don't have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Had an unbelievable evening. Attention to detail from the staff was 10/10. The food was presented so well and tasted amazing. The staff really got involved and made the whole evening an unforgettable experience. I will definitely be coming back

3  Thank tammy b
Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live MK, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2019

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the review.
Glad you were impressed with the whole Bistro Live experience and we cant wait for you to come back again.

See you soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Can't fault it only ppl to dressus and we were made to feel appreciated ray was our, server and omg he couldnt make us feel more special he deserves a raise

1  Thank Rita M

Hi Rita,

Thank you for a wonderful review.
Glad to see that you enjoyed the School Disco theme. Your party looked amazing on the night with the School Disco attire.

I will be sure to tell Ray that you mentioned him too. He will be chuffed.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

Fantastic service from Ray & David! Welcoming and helpful and friendly
I would come back again based on their fab party attitude and customer service! Well done lads .

1  Thank Voyager660329

Hi,

Wow - what a great review. Ray&David are great so I am glad you noticed. I will be sure to show them this review.
When you next come back, request for them to take care of your party.

Reviewed 18 September 2019

Went for my friends hen do, it was my first time going and I’ll definitely be returning, the staff are amazing & so fun, the atmosphere in there is brilliant & a wide range of music was played so suits everyone

2  Thank NM192010
Bistro L, General Manager at Bistro Live MK, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hi,

Thank you for leaving a review on our Trip Advisor page.
Glad to hear that your 1st visit to Bistro Live was impressive. See you soon :)

Reviewed 15 September 2019

I travelled from Yorkshire to attend my nieces hen party and had never heard of Bistro Live. I was initially impressed with the package I was told about and thought the price very reasonable. I thought we'd have a lovely evening with OK food. I was in for a shock as the whole evening was utterly fantastic. Service from all staff was great but a couple of the team stood out as being such brilliant hosts, Doug being one.... He was a professional party animal making us want to join in with festivities but he was continually being attentive and safety conscious too. The food was wonderful, fresh, very tasty and piping hot. A good choice of dishes on offer. I wish I lived closer as I've got a big birthday coming up next year~but maybe another branch will be open near to me by then 😁
I massively recommend this company for any group event

2  Thank Kathy M

Hi Kathy,

Wow, what a great review. It brings me great pleasure to know that we exceeded your expectations.
Doug is great and he works extremely hard as well as the other team members so I am glad you noticed. I will be sure to make him aware that you mentioned him, he will be chuffed.

Thank you for considering us to host your birthday party next year.
Get in touch with us and lets get the party started :D

Give us a call on 01908 231313.