Lowest prices for your stay
£60
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
£42
No booking fees
All reviews double room plenty of parking visiting bletchley park gig stables silverstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

I was attending a conference at Open University and apparently this is the closest property to the campus.
Rooms are modern and spacious. Internet is working perfectly fast. Breakfast is okay and with a lot of options. Largely it's a conference and training center so things are quite in order.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MCanares
Simon Thatcher, General Manager at Kents Hill Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback following on from your stay earlier this year.

I am pleased that our venue served well as a base from which you could attend the OU.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 February 2020

Made a booking for an event at the MK Stadium and this hotel has canceled the reservation a week later. Wouldn't usually mind but there is literally no hotels left within walking distance so I may have to cancel the whole trip. Would avoid booking here as totally unreliable!

1  Thank E4619MGchrisr

Dear MGchrisr,

I understand that your booking was made through a third party website, and that you were subsequently contacted by them due to no fault of our venue as informed by them directly.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

As a Trip Advisor reviewer, I was stupid enough not to check the reviews on here before I booked! I went on the idea that it was close to where I used to live in Milton Keynes many moons ago, I used to train at the sport centre there, I used to walk in my beloved little woods close by all the time and the name Conference Centre sounds like it has executive standard accommodation. I couldn't have been more wrong.
First of all, upon check in, the staff were pleasant but the walk to the room was ridiculously far through cold corridors and bleak halls. My room was on a corner and it was the weirdest shaped room I had ever seen. It was a very depressing looking twin room. The carpets were absolutely gross and needed replacing. I didn't dare walk in my socks or bare feet on it. Years of ingrained spills, out door shoe marks and vomit patches.
Also, no phone signal which proved to be a pain as I was needing to be in contact with friends and family, but yes we all need to be, right? I traipsed all the way back to the reception to ask if they had Wifi and a code. Luckily the did so that helped a little bit. The bed sheets were clean but the bed was so soft if wasn't much good for my achy hips and back.
The bathroom was so so. Whenever I got a wash the water was all over the place so I had to mop the floor with towels.
Upon sleeping at around 12am a deep bellowing, humming and rumbling noise started and went on throughout the night. I barely slept and after a 200 mile drive it's not what you want. It sounded like industrial tumble dryers. It was also really hot. The second night I just could sleep with the noise so I asked to change my room. The receptionists were really lovely and changed my room, however the room stunk of strong aftershave or something so I couldn't stay there.
They patiently changed my room again and all seemed well. This was now about 4am. It was quiet but very cold in the room. this bed was rock hard. I wasn't so sure about having plug sockets so close to my head on the head board area but hey ho. I was just drifting off to sleep when a loud buzzing noise started. It didn't stop and was coming from a cupboard area next door in the corridor. I was at my wits end, packed up and checked out at 5am. It was -4c and had to scrape ice off my car too.
Please do not book into this depressing place. I didn't stay for any meals at the canteen, it didn't smell nice anyway. I also didn't use the shower in case another joke of a disaster struck. Please avoid this place at all costs.

Date of stay: January 2020
SimonT3572, General Manager at Kents Hill Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2020

Dear Bundgipoo,

Thanks for the detailed account of your recent experience, clearly you have left our venue with a poor impression, please do contact me directly and allow me the opportunity to respond in full to each and every concern/thought you have highlighted.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

Poor service, staff are not interested. Rooms are basic at best - more set up for student accommodation than a hotel. WiFi and phone signal are non existent in the rooms, food is poor.
Noise is consistent throughout the night, doors slamming / thin walls / noise from services.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonT3572, General Manager at Kents Hill Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2020

Dear Tomp,

Thanks for your detailed feedback, clearly we have failed to live up to your expectation on this occasion unfortunately I can see no record of your stay so I ask that you contact me directly so that I can respond in full.

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

After reading the reviews on here, I was a little concerned about our booking however I needn't have been! My husband and I had a lovely stay. The room was clean and comfortable, staff were friendly and the WiFi connection was good. The buffet breakfast was particularly good with plenty of choice! We would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LaurenNicole19

Dear Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following on from your recent stay with us at Kents Hill Park.

Delighted to note that you and your husband had such a great time with us and that you chose to highlight our fantastic team members along with our buffet breakfast.

Look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Simon and Team