Premier Inn Milton Keynes South West (Furzton Lake) Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mercure Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$89
Jurys Inn Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
  • Restaurant
Novotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$68
Holiday Inn Express Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$110
Holiday Inn Milton Keynes Central(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Milton Keynes(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$144
US$83
US$74
  • Restaurant
Peartree Lodge Waterside(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$119
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Milton Keynes Central Hotel(Milton Keynes)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
1,022 results
All reviewshungry horsethe pubno liftlovely locationadjoining restaurantfamily roomrestaurant next doorbletchley parkreception staffgood nights sleepplenty of parkingthe ground floorcomfortable roomreception areabudget hotelnight's sleepwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here for one night and was very pleased with staffs helpfulness and friendliness. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Pub next door was good with a good choice of food. Lovely lake next to the hotel. Would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great hotel for visiting Gullivers. Staff on reception are beyond helpful & friendly. First night we had a room with paper thin walls (room 112) but we were quickly and efficiently moved the next day!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The staff here were really friendly and acknowledged me every time I happened to pass through reception.

The bed was really comfortable, and I slept very well which I don't usually in a bed that isn't my own.
The room was adequate, however it does need an overhaul, its now tired and dated. I have spent time in this hotel before and I remember the 80's bathroom tiles from years ago.

When I first entered the room I went to close the window to stop the noise from the dual carriage (I had expressed an interest in a lakeside room to no avail), however once I was there I realised the window was shut! Admittedly the website does mention the noise from the road, but I think it's about time the glazing had an update.

In the bathroom I was surprised to find the only light is the shaver light, and at night this can seem quite dark and dingy. There definitely needs to be an overhead light on the ceiling too.

There's another couple of niggly things; I could hear quite a lot of noise from next door, someone urinating and then flushing the loo. There's only so much I want to hear from the next room! Also, I noticed after a shower and walking about in the room barefoot for a couple of hours the bottom of my feet were getting dirty, so the carpets need a good steaming/replacing.

While its great PI give you 30 mins free wifi, I think in this day and age wifi should be free 24 hours a day (like the Holiday Inn Express).

The staff and beds are great, and I would stay here again if the price was right, but please refurbish the rooms!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Gemsie80
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The 2 guys on reception reminded me of Jedward, they continuously worked hard to be as helpful as possible, and were extremely entertaining - thanks guys.

This hotel is one of the older premier Inns, and still has signs on the bathroom doors about the “extremely sensitive fare alarm being effected by steam”. So the bathroom door stayed shut. The lack of any working mechanical ventilation system in the bathroom, made2nd visits unpleasant.

The same can’t be said for the rooms, these were extremely cold. There are “trickle vents” in the tops of the window frames, that can’t be closed, and these let in a great deal of cold air. Far more cold air enters the room, than the small electric heater can warm up.

The 2 guys on reception, are delighted to be asked for assistance, and readily provided additional electric heaters.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rick_The_Builder
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Have stayed at several other Premier Inns this year. This one is perfectly adequate, especially as the price may be lower than at their other nearby alternatives, but the rooms are surprisingly dated given that the building itself does not look that old. The water in the bathroom was scaldingly hot.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family