Stayed at the Premier Inn Willen Lake for two months, July and October. Good location on a lake, you got c.mk a short drive away, fine dining in the restaurant downstairs and Lenny Henry snuggles with you when you sleep, even though it is only on a brochure! But seriously, wicked staff, Victor keeps it real, Tendai is always a ray of sunshine in a morning, Lorraine is fair, fair and square! Oh yea, and Dales pretty cool too!
Stay in room 18, I left a piece of my heart in there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willen Lake is Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, The Lakeside facilities include various water sports, Aerial Extreme and play areas for children. Other local attractions include Gulliver's Land and the Ecopark. For great shopping Milton Keynes shopping centre is only 2 miles away. Our Milton Keynes East Willen Lake Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel Buckinghamshire