The good: the hotel is location on Willen Lake and close to a lot of nice walking. The area is very scenic. The rooms are very clean and quiet. However, the hotel Lacks the few amenities that make hotel stay convenient: in room phone, you have to pay for WiFi (but you get on the Cloud instead), microwave oven, refrigerator, facial tissue, pens and note pads.
I know that with many people lack of a phone is not a big deal, but for the overseas traveller an in-room phone is very helpful to avoid roaming charges, my SIMM card from Lebara did not connect in this area of the UK.
The staff is polite, but they are limited in their ability to assist. Our in room coffee/tea service was missing spoons, the front desk was not able to get us a simple thing such as two small spoons "because the restaurant took care of that."
Also there is not lobby for meetings or a hotel computer to print out emails boarding passes etc. Basically not a good hotel for the overseas traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willen Lake is Ideally located within easy reach of the M1, The Lakeside facilities include various water sports, Aerial Extreme and play areas for children. Other local attractions include Gulliver's Land and the Ecopark. For great shopping Milton Keynes shopping centre is only 2 miles away. Our Milton Keynes East Willen Lake Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes East (Willen Lake) Hotel Buckinghamshire