I stay in lots of Premier Inns, I always choose them over a Travelodge etc as I just think they are a bit nicer.
This was a good location for our night out but wouldn't stay here again. The building was nice and almost rustic but the rooms and inside are very worn- I think there is a new part but we were in room 112- our room had a skylight and the blind was broken so didn't keep the light out. The windows and doors didn't keep any noise out so we could hear the car park and doors slamming in the morning. The furniture was old and battered. The linen was greyish and had an awful laundered smell =wet dog/ bleach. The bathroom again was old but clean.... The bedroom seemed clean but we found someone else's toe nail clippings on the carpet.
Genuinely disappointed- not the normal Premier inn standard. I suggest they spend some money on this hotel.
Won't be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in scenic views of Caldecotte Lake, only minutes from Milton Keynes and the famous Bletchley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Buckinghamshire