Multiple rooms for a group of Aussie/English travelers for six nights was handled expertly by very friendly staff. There were no complaints from any of our group. One room swap wasn't a problem. In fact, comments were consistently positive from everyone. The lakeside setting is idyllic. Everything was peaceful. Meals in the restaurant were fine. Three upstairs meals for all of us in the "mill" were fun, and the service, though a little slow on a busy night, was done with infectious congeniality ... and we appreciated the split bills. Breakfasts were continental or cooked by request, and a great range appreciated. Parking was free and right at the door. Premier Inn does this one well. We'd be happy to be back. Taking the risk of nonrefundable bookings in advance is scary, but great when it all works out! And best price-wise. Be aware there WILL be bank fees on your credit card!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in scenic views of Caldecotte Lake, only minutes from Milton Keynes and the famous Bletchley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Milton Keynes
- Premier Inn Milton Keynes South Hotel Buckinghamshire