“Best Takeaway I've ever had”

Chutney's Indian Takeaway
Ranked #303 of 630 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Always get my Indian takeaway from here. The staff are so helpful, on the phone and in the store. The menu is extensive and they are happy to do a dish that may not neccessarily be on there or do it dry. Delivery is about 45mins-1hour and is never late. The food itself is amazing, a favourite dish of mine is the Chicken passanda and it is the best I have ever had. Amazing quality, always smells fresh and still hot when delivered. For collection you do get offered discount, however the parking outside is a bit difficult as on busy road. All prices are reasonable. Forever my favourite Indian.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Had a takeaway for Chutneys, really good food - quality ingredients, very impressed and would deffinatly order again.
Highlight was the paneer green chili special which was fantasic.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this restaurant the food is always amazing and great prices the staff are all so friendly and make you feel so welcome I have been here many times even with my baby and toddler and the guys always go out their way to accommodate our needs. SO GREAT FOOD GREAT PRICE GREAT SERVICE... would recommend to all x

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Set meal for two. Lamb was mutton and so tough. uneatable Naan burned other food very salty. Wouldnot buy from here again.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

This is a Takeaway Service, and we have been using it for many years, which would indicate that we find the quality consistently good and reliable. Not so.

I felt I had to write this review following our most recent experience in the last few days, which quite frankly, was so awful we threw most of the meal in the bin.

To be fair this was an exceptionally bad experience and does not reflect the general quality of the food, which is usually very tasty, but "when it's good it's very very good but when it's bad it's awful".

As we usually do, we'll leave Chutneys for a while, swearing we'll never go back. But we probably will. They are nice people, and like everyone else, they slip up from time to time, and this time it left a bad taste in my mouth!!

Date of visit: September 2015