“Disappointed with level of service on recent orders”

Chutney's Indian Takeaway
Ranked #301 of 621 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We have ordered take-aways for delivery almost weekly for more than 10 years from Chutneys, and the food has usually been good quality, and the delivery services has, until recently, been very good. The occasional item has been missed, and it isn't usually worth calling about because by the time it has been sent, the meal is over. However, on the last 3 orders, the rice was missing on 2 of them. When I called, I was asked if I ordered it - I checked my order and I had. After all this time I am now calling it a day and using another restaurant for my take-aways. Good luck if you choose this one!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend is more an Indian food rater than myself, tonight we ordered for the first time from chutneys as we are new to the area! Well..... normal Indian I'm thinking.. same order,same taste, different place!
Surprisingly.
We were offered a great deal - offering side dish's when spending x amount!
Only two of us ordering so it was nice to have deals at £25 worth of spend!
Order was taken over the phone and easily understood when the side dish order was changed to accommodate the fussy one!
We were made aware of the delivery time and that they were very busy ( it was Saturday) and also had a choice to collect if we wished at a sooner time!
Once the Indian arrived, the self proclaimed connoisseur decided it was
'Up to his smell' on arrival!
'That's a good indian' upon opening
Scoff scoff scoff, only to discover that the taste was delish with that value for money weare both won over!
the round up was

'superb meal the best Indian in years'

This connoisseur enjoyed his meal, Me? I couldn't be happier ,I've saved chutneys number as a contact with a smile next to my phone and can't wait for our next take away!

Thanks Larch grove!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank daisy e
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We wanted to visit this restaurant and tried to gain some info over the phone. The person who picked up was extremely rude and was annoyed that why do we want information before visiting. Not only that he hung up the phone saying "dont waste my time we are very busy" well.......you might be busy but with this attitude it wont last for long. WILL NEVER VISIT THE RESTAURANT.!!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank M Z
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Best to stay at home without lifting a pan. Order the food deliver to your door great service. Delicious food, various dishes on the menu.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Had take away several times over the years from here but this is my first review. Authentic food and not full of colouring or artificial flavouring. Very friendly and a wide range......plus good prices and various offers. Good size portions. If you can't park at the front there is plenty of parking behind it.

Date of visit: October 2016