Great little hotel very clean lovely sized room with tea/ coffee. Kettle etc . And Omg had a fantastic sleep bed was one of the most comftable . I've slept on in a hotel . Never heard any noise it was great . The breakfast was lovely I had a fab full vegetarian breakfast and my friend full English we all enjoyed plenty of tea/coffee . Staff nice polite and helpful . Would I recommend DEFIANTLY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Milton Keynes Hotel, is a friendly lodge-style hotel offering a family friendly pub style restaurant with Sky Sports, free Wi-Fi, free parking and a good location near the M1, just three miles or about five kilometers from Milton Keynes. Located within Broughton Village and less than one minute from the M1 at Junction 14 this hotel is perfect for visiting many attractions in the local city of Milton Keynes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Milton Keynes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broughton Hotel Milton Keynes
- BEST WESTERN Milton Keynes Hotel Buckinghamshire