Lowest prices for your stay
£82
Fully refundable before Sat, 4 May
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£72
2,558 results
All reviews bars and restaurants lovely hotel central location shopping centre per hour executive room weekend break business trip short stay car park jurys mk hub bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Taryn was absolutely brilliant helping me arrange my daughter's 18th birthday party later this year. She was so incredibly helpful with lots of suggestions/advice/tips and also very flexible to our requirements. Taryn also clearly explained what would happen in terms of covid restrictions etc and how different scenarios might play out. Other organisations I contacted a) it was difficult to get hold of anyone (Taryn is easily accessible) and b) there wasn't that personal touch and good relationship built up. Can't recommend highly enough. The Daniels Family x

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2021 via mobile

I would definitely recommend staying here!
All of the staff and especially Grace were extremely friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean, breakfast was good and very convenient location.
Would 100% stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gary Walsh, Other at Leonardo Hotel Milton Keynes - Formerly Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear bradleyyy787

Thank you for a lovely review of your recent stay here with us at Jurys Inn Milton Keynes. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the team, especially Grace who will be thrilled to read your review.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon

Kind Regards

Gary Walsh
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Stay here regularly, the location is the main selling point, the staff are nice, never had the food here because of all the options on the doorstep, rooms are large and joining rooms for when travelling with colleagues.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank keentraveler1999
Gary Walsh, Other at Leonardo Hotel Milton Keynes - Formerly Jurys Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2021

Dear Keentraveler1999

Thank you for a great review of our hotel, I am pleased to read that you like the location and thank you for your compliments about the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon

Kind Regards

Gary Walsh
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed with my housemates this weekend, we had an enjoyable stay. Room and hotel was clean with good amenities. Check in online was simple to do and staff were polite and efficient when we went to pick up the key. Thanks for a nice stay!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2020

I am now on my third stay at the Jury's Inn MK and I must say I have been impressed with the service and rooms so far. The staff are very friendly, the rooms are very well sized and appointed and the restaurant and bar is a nice place to be of an evening.

The Hotel is located next to the hub which has a great collection of restaurants and is not far from the centre:MK if you fancy doing a bit of shopping. My office is at the Milton Keynes Central station which is only a 10 minute walk away so it is very convenient. However, if you are driving, parking outside is free between 6pm and 7am.

Breakfast is a combination of a generous grab bag (that is surprisingly filling and healthy at the same time!) plus a hot breakfast bap collected from the front desk. This is one of the COVID-19 adjustments but the hotel has handled it well.

One thing to note is that there is no gym here, but you can get a day pass at the Bannatynes Health Club which is not too dear if you are that way inclined.

If you are staying for business and will be a frequent visitor, ask the team about corporate rates as there are good deals to be had. Pro tip: you can get a 10% discount on regular bookings by creating an account on their website.

All in all, The Jury's Inn is a very good hotel located right in the heart of MK and I will definitely be back again.

Room tip: Get a room facing the Hub as they are quieter than those facing the road
Date of stay: October 2020