“Great place to relax”
Review of Willen Lake

Willen Lake
More attraction details
Owner description: 180 acre lake and park, offering all types of Watersports, High Ropes Course, Adventure Golf, Play Area, Mini Railway, Pub and Cafe. Something for all the whole family. A great day out.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I always visit the lake with my children whenever we stay in Milton Keynes,great for walking round or just sitting and watching the world go by,very relaxing,plenty to do,great places to eat,easy to get parked near.
We loved the free ping-pong tables!

1  Thank Neileo66

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

this is a lovely place. its nice and peacefull. I went with friend and walked around. I have also taken my dog back to walk around the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

Went yesterday and what a brilliant place. Our 3yr old and 2yr old loved the play areas, had lunch at the pub where there is a little soft play area which was fab. Food arrived swiftly even though it was busy and was great. Loads of things to do and see we will defiantly be back to explore more :0) x

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Took my son there a few weeks ago, great.!

Had a lovely walk around the lake, watched the miniature train go round and the wake boarders on the water.

In the summer there seems to be plenty to do.

Be warned of the parking charges.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

The little cafe near the large children's play area is very good. Good tea and cakes as well as quick meals. Pub is good and lots of things to do.