Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
Agoda.com
£26
No booking fees
All reviews miller and carter travel lodge room was clean restaurant next door quiet area family room free parking bletchley park night stay comfortable stay the pub tea and coffee night's sleep plenty of parking sainsburys receptionist harvester
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021

Came with my husband on his business trip and really happy with the facilities available, as I needed to occupy myself whilst he had meetings, not knowing the area I asked Gladys a member of staff for any places near I could visit. She was great and thanks to her I had an interesting couple of days which I enjoyed and would certainly stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

I'm staying at Shenley church end travelodge for business and it's been a great decision.
Everything I needed and even met up here for two meetings rather than trying to find a cafe
The the staff have been great and Sandra has been amazing, a real asset to Travelodge.
Definitely going to stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2021

It was very nice room and much appreciated free parking. Very nice steakhouse right to the hotel and walking distance to the local shops and pubs. We stayed for 3 nights so needed a few extra items, when I asked the receptionist, she gave me 2 plastic bags which contained itms. I thought it was really professional that they followed the custom safety guidance. I was very happy and will stay again. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Charmaine went out of her way to help. Very hard worker, always cleaning something. Very polite and always willing to help guests with anything they need. I have stayed there a number of times and can't fault the staff.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank davidbG8267ZC
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Positives:
Hotel just off the main drag and therefore easy to find.
Bare basics only offered, but clean and comfortable. Staff extremely helpful.

Negatives:
These days wi-fi should NOT be an optional extra. You wouldn't charge for the TV usage.

Date of stay: May 2021