“Delicious food in restaurant with real character”
Review of MEXIco - CLOSED

MEXIco
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Evenings out are very rare for my wife & I, ditto my good friends R & M. So we were so pleased that our experience of a meal at Mexico last saturday surpassed expectations. All our food choices were tasty from starters to pud. We would highly recommend ordering a cocktail for 4 to share- entertainingly presented in a colourful china donkey with 4-way giant straws! The restaurant staff are friendly and generous too, we enjoyed chatting with them. Thank you very much indeed for making this a special night for us.

2  Thank Bonnie I

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely time, the place is beautifully decorated and has a great atmosphere. Our host Robbie was fantastic made us feel welcome and gave us some great recommendations! Louie and the bar girl (didn't catch her name) also did amazing jobs. Cocktails were sweet as, I recommend a hurricane or a long lsland ice tea but with cranberry instead of coke. Hope to visit again thanks for the great first time!

2  Thank VillainFOOD
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Visit new years eve, arrived early and were seated in a very good table/booth. Cocktails were delicious, felt we were not rushed to order food, waitress was excellent recommended drinks and food. Food was very tasty and good value too! Really impressed with food and service, waitress was fantastic. Think her name was Leena.
Definitely worth the visit!

2  Thank Josie I
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Always great, we have been about 4 or 5 times now and it’s nice to see the standard hadn’t dropped! Churros are amazing! Our waiter Louis was very friendly and knowledgable!

1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Food is great every time and today staff were run off their feet but still excellent service (Robbie) and excellent food. I'm a strict veggie and husband a carnivore and we are both spoiled for choice. We'll be back very soon.