“'Steak served to perfection!'”

Buenos Aires Nights Steakhouse
Ranked #57 of 319 Restaurants in Maidstone
Price range: US$32 - US$58
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Buenos Aires Nights Maidstone offers visitors a taste of the true Argentina, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, traditional food, excellent wine and Tango shows. Buenos Aires Nights beef comes from cows reared on the Argentine Pampas, where grass is plentiful and high in nutrients, making it tenderer and tastier than other beef. The wine selection is broad and an array of Argentine-inspired cocktails is on offer. A family-friendly favourite since opening in 2008, Buenos Aires Maidstone is Kent's only Argentine steakhouse.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“'Steak served to perfection!'”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been to this lovely restaurant in a group and with my husband. We think it's superb! We had heard from a friend that the steaks are on the pricey side, but worth it - a 'must' to try, so we gave it a go. It has to be said that on each visit and no matter which cut of steak we opted for the steaks were 'perfection', succulent, well seasoned and cooked exactly as each of us had asked - delicious. All the staff are incredibly attentive and eager to offer advice on the menu so you know which dishes best compliment your steak. The sweet potato fries are out of this world and I always choose these over conventional fries now (though both are good); and if you like olives as we do, these are the large, sweet juicy ones like you get on the continent. Quality service, mouth watering prime steak and all the trimmings - highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014

“Expensive but great food”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My other have and I enjoyed the food very much! Best steak I've had in ages. Only downside is it was very hot on there and very expensive!!

London, United Kingdom
“Horrible, rude staff, poor food...”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Used to be amazing....

Went there a few days ago.... staff were rude, restaurant was cold (waiter said "no its not!")
everyone in there was wearing coats....bit of a give away that its cold fella.

Mixed salad was lettuce and tomato....some mix that is.

Chips were oven chips.

Steak wasn't cooked how we wanted it.

Over priced and living on there past reputation.

2 small steak and "chips", 1 "mixed salad" and 2 lemonades came to £84..
No way was it worth it.

AVOID THIS DUMP AT ALL COSTS.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First visit - listen to waiters”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

As this was my first visit, I was spoilt for choice until the waiter (William) recommended a brilliant platter to share a various of 4 6oz steaks! on top of that a great red wine to with it!! Highly recommend a visit, me and my partner left very happy although it's quite expensive I expected that before I went!

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“100% recommended!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Best steak and desserts ever!
I highly recommend to go there weekdays, they have great offers during the week!
Tapas & starters (empanadas!) are great as well and we had a nice evening thanks to a friendly staff. Gracias :)