“Always fantastic food and fantastic service”

Buenos Aires Nights Steakhouse
Ranked #53 of 338 Restaurants in Maidstone
Price range: US$34 - US$63
Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Buenos Aires Nights Maidstone offers visitors a taste of the true Argentina, with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, traditional food, excellent wine and Tango shows. Buenos Aires Nights beef comes from cows reared on the Argentine Pampas, where grass is plentiful and high in nutrients, making it tenderer and tastier than other beef. The wine selection is broad and an array of Argentine-inspired cocktails is on offer. A family-friendly favourite since opening in 2008, Buenos Aires Maidstone is Kent's only Argentine steakhouse.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I've eaten in here a few times and everything is always fantastic. I can highly recommend the steaks here. If you are unsure what you would like the staff will ask you some questions to make a recommendation and also help with wine selection too. I've eaten as part of a large group, small group and couple and no matter the size of your party the service is always good. I'll definitely eat here again. It's one of my favourite places in Maidstone.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Last night was our first visit to this wonderfull restaurant. You are greeted by lovely staff and the food was exceptional. Compliments to the chef!!!
To all you meat eaters out there, you have to try this one.

1  Thank sharon c
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Decided to dismiss some of the poor reviews and try it for ourselves and we weren't let down! Rib eye steak is fantastic and cooked to perfection. The creme caramel was fantastic as well. Staff are polite and offer enough assistance to be helpful without getting in the way of an enjoyable meal. Only criticism is the quantity of the sauces; if you're having a large steak you may need two portions of sauce. Other than that, thanks for a lovely meal, we shall return!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I have been to this lovely restaurant in a group and with my husband. We think it's superb! We had heard from a friend that the steaks are on the pricey side, but worth it - a 'must' to try, so we gave it a go. It has to be said that on each visit and no matter which cut of steak we opted for the steaks were 'perfection', succulent, well seasoned and cooked exactly as each of us had asked - delicious. All the staff are incredibly attentive and eager to offer advice on the menu so you know which dishes best compliment your steak. The sweet potato fries are out of this world and I always choose these over conventional fries now (though both are good); and if you like olives as we do, these are the large, sweet juicy ones like you get on the continent. Quality service, mouth watering prime steak and all the trimmings - highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My other have and I enjoyed the food very much! Best steak I've had in ages. Only downside is it was very hot on there and very expensive!!