“Amazing food and service”
Review of Narai Thai Palace

Narai Thai Palace
Ranked #18 of 311 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kent, UK
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I ate here last night with my fiancée and some friends. I had to call and ask to put the table back by half an hour as one of our friends was late. We turned up 45 minutes late and were still greeted with a smile. They even rearranged the table and chairs for us. The food was amazing and the service was first class.

A clear example of a business going that extra mile to make the difference to their customers - well done Narai Thai Palace - please keep up the good work.

We will be back!

• Visited March 2014

• Thai first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Just the way I like it!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We've been wanting to try out Narai Thai Palace for a while now...
...I'm please to say that it was worth the wait!

It's an unassuming little place, which for me is often a good sign.
The service is polite and attentive, without being over the top.

The prices are VERY reasonable (around six pounds for the entrées we had).

One of my benchmarks for Thai restaurants is Tom Yum soup and I have to say,
I was more than pleased with the soup here - Plenty of flavour and kick, without
burning down the house.

The Panang curry was very good, plenty of flavour and a decent size serving, as was my
other half's Massaman curry.

We'll definitely be back for more!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank moodyb
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant several times and have never been disappointed. It has Lovely staff, the manager is always very attentive and it has a nice atmosphere. My favourite is the pad Thai, tastes as good as some I've eaten in Thailand! Great coconut rice too! Wonderful place for a relaxed dinner, I have recommended it to friends.

Visited February 2014
Wickford, England, United Kingdom
“The best Thai food I've had!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Was very impressed, the food was amazing and very reasonably priced, staff were very attentive and friendly, would recommend as probably the best Thai food I've had!

• Visited February 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Quick Monday Lunch”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This restaurant serves the best Thai food I have tasted outside Thailand! I will be back in the evening with the family. Absolutely delicious sea food! thanks v much

Visited February 2014