“Excellent food and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Narai Thai Palace

Narai Thai Palace
Ranked #18 of 309 Restaurants in Maidstone
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and friendly service”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My friend and I booked a table for two last night. We were warmly welcomed and shown to our table. We chose the pork dumplings and sweetcorn fritters to start, both were excellent, freshly cooked and piping hot. A small gripe was that the dumplings didn't have a dipping sauce, but I pinched some of my friends chilli sauce so it didn't matter, they were lovely anyway. I opted for the Jungle curry made with prawns, which was a generous serving of prawns in a lovely rich curry sauce with vegetables. It was spicy and rich, but not too hot.. My friend, who is vegetarian, tried the Mushroom and cashew nut stir fry, this was nicely cooked, with loads of spices We shared a vegetarian noodle dish and a coconut rice. Both were fresh and full of flavour, with ground peanuts in the noodle dish which gave a very toothsome, crunchy texture. We had two large glasses of rose wine and one Chingri beer and the bill came to a very reasonable £37.25.
We were very impressed with the freshness of the food, the flavours were fantastic and the presentation was fabulous. We shall return soon!

• Thai first
“Superb!”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Popped in for lunch on Thursday, and the lovely waitress suggested I try the monk fish special... not normally a fan of fish but this was delicious chunks of fresh meaty fish complimented in a sublime thai style sauce. Very reasonably priced and left there feeling full. can't wait to try it again!!

“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Just been here with my husband and had a really lovely meal. The service was great and the staff were attentive and extremely welcoming. We had a starter each, 2 dishes each for our mains and 2 cokes. This all came to £34 which we thought was very reasonable. Well worth a visit. We will defiantly be returning soon

Kent, UK
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I ate here last night with my fiancée and some friends. I had to call and ask to put the table back by half an hour as one of our friends was late. We turned up 45 minutes late and were still greeted with a smile. They even rearranged the table and chairs for us. The food was amazing and the service was first class.

A clear example of a business going that extra mile to make the difference to their customers - well done Narai Thai Palace - please keep up the good work.

We will be back!

• Visited March 2014
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Just the way I like it!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We've been wanting to try out Narai Thai Palace for a while now...
...I'm please to say that it was worth the wait!

It's an unassuming little place, which for me is often a good sign.
The service is polite and attentive, without being over the top.

The prices are VERY reasonable (around six pounds for the entrées we had).

One of my benchmarks for Thai restaurants is Tom Yum soup and I have to say,
I was more than pleased with the soup here - Plenty of flavour and kick, without
burning down the house.

The Panang curry was very good, plenty of flavour and a decent size serving, as was my
other half's Massaman curry.

We'll definitely be back for more!

• Visited March 2014