Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Algotels
£54
Breakfast included
1,248 results
All reviews asda car park river view town centre travel lodge limited parking budget hotel central location top floor great stay comfortable stay bed was very comfortable reception staff short stay dawn sam kai medway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2023

We were a party of 4 in 2 rooms, both perfectly adequate for our needs. The receptionist on duty kindly changed our allocated room from floor 5 to floor 2 and was most helpful all the time. Food was very good if a bit overpriced for breakfast, in my opinion. There is a limit to how much one can eat at one meal, I probably consumed about £4 max. in value rather than £ 9.50.

Reviewed 31 October 2023

Normally, i get put in Travelodges with my work as cheap and easy but they go above and beyond here. Whenever I stay the customer service is amazing and all staff are extremely friendly. Normally when I check in on a Monday I’m greeted by Terence who is always on hand to help out when needed and even does the little things to engage with small talk which helps in regards to customer service and has even taken the time to learn my name and which is nice as it has created a very inviting feel to the hotel which I don’t get elsewhere to be honest . Rooms are always clean and never had a bad experience in the 5 months i’ve stayed here on and off. In the summer it can get a bit hot in the room but never really found this to be a problem because they provide fans in every room from what i’ve seen. Water pressure is also amazing in comparison to most hotels and food is always a fast well presented meal. Perfect walking distance from the town and other eateries if you fancy something different.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2023

Warm welcome and overall willingness to ensure the customer has a pleasant and stressless stay. Had problem with WiFi initially but helpful staff immediately sorted the problem out. Enjoyed being able to have our daughter and 2 grandchildren to join us for breakfast one morning and kids eat free!

Reviewed 30 October 2023

What a lovely hotel staff so friendly and made me feel so welcome as i was down her on a family wedding, i had a lovely room looking over the river. The room was warm and very comfortable. The breakfast was lovely aswell, i will be recommended this hotel to all my friends.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2023

Rooms are functional but hotel is nothing to write home about. Breakfast disappointing - no plates, cutlery or food - staff unable to keep up with the customers they had (this was a Monday morning) and brought out plates 2 at a time when they’d managed to clear and wash ones from other customers. Disappointing compared to other stays we’ve had elsewhere.