Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
Fiona C
Castle Douglas, United Kingdom

Great Service by all

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Apr 2024
This particular travelogue was exceptional. Every member of staff was friendly, cheerful and exceeding helpful. Members went out of their way to accommodate my needs and make me feel welcome, nothing was too much trouble. But I must, if asked, single out Terence the ‘Dinosaur’ who went above and beyond. The hotel may be basic but had everything you’d require and was clean, comfortable and the food was good.
Fiona Cook,
  • eDreams
0.5 miles from Travelodge Maidstone Central
View more hotels in Maidstone
1,259 results
All reviews asda car park river view town centre travel lodge limited parking budget hotel central location top floor great stay comfortable stay bed was very comfortable reception staff short stay dawn sam kai medway
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2024

The first day I came here, I received a warmth reception from the receptionist. I came earlier than expected so it wasn’t yet time to check in. I had to go for a training so I asked the receptionist if she could keep my luggage for me until I return from the training and she helped me out. I really appreciated that nice gesture.
I have been here for five consecutive weeks with the exception of weekends and I love the rooms I was get. The rooms are very neat and clean. I love the food. The staff are very professional and friendly especially Terrance and Canne.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2024

Great Stay at Travelodge! Thanks Terance and the Red-Haired Wonder (Canny?)

Had a fantastic stay at the Travelodge! The room was clean and comfortable, just what I needed. But what really made the experience great was the staff. Terance was super helpful at check-in, and there was a lovely lady with red hair (possibly named Canny?) who went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed.

Overall, a very positive experience. Thanks to Terance and Canny (if that's her name!) for making my stay so enjoyable.

Mr T. Y.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2024

Stayed here over Easter while visiting family. Stay here often and an never disappointed. Very clean, comfortable hotel and the staff are excellent especially Christine, Sarah and Lisa. All the staff can't do enough for you to make sure you have a great stay. Highly recommended

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2024

5 of us stayed here in 2 rooms
Lovely and clean
Staff extremely helpful and friendly
Answered all our queries and gave us everything we needed Hairdryers shampoo etc
Would have liked longer wifi You only get 30 mins free
Overall i would recommend
Clean and Comfortable at a good price

Reviewed 25 March 2024

The hotel is very clean but the food was terrible.
Had the half chicken and so dry we couldn’t eat it, the coleslaw had a strange brown sauce on it.
The breakfast was cold a d the mushrooms were so cold they wouldn’t melt the pat of butter I’d tried to melt on them as they were so dry!
But the room was ok for the price and had a nice view of the river.
Ok for a cheap overnight stay.