We had two lovely nights in the Hilton in Maidstone, for a friends wedding. The setting is lovely, not too far from the city centre and quite close to the beautiful Turkey Mill, where we attended the wedding. There is ample parking and check in was quick and friendly. The rooms are excellent, with comfy beds and plenty of space. We had an exec room with dressing gowns etc. All the staff were very friendly and courteous. The pool and Gym facilities are among the best I have seen, particularly the pool, which is a good size, and for once it was quite warm!! Breakfast was excellent, with good choices and very good, fresh quality. If I had one critisism, it would be the price of drinks from the bar, but I guess thats just hotel pricing!! We had a bit of a wait at checkout, as the computers went down, but this didn't take away from a very enjoyable stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and will definately return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent