Probably cheap and tatty looking even when it opened, the shades of peach and pink in the bedrooms are not getting better with age: nor is the chipped enamel of the wash hand basins; or the faded prints littered liberally throughout this establishment.
The mattress was a little hard for my liking, but the sheets were clean, but there was no air conditioning in the room.
Bottles of mineral water were available in the rooms at the exorbitant price of £3.75 which demonstrates that Hilton does not really want to look after it's customers, but fleece them for every penny: this is further evidenced by charges for wifi.
Breakfast was good, plenty of fruit and lovely bacon, and it must be said that the lunch buffet. was very tasty,
It was also completely non smoking, so not all bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent