“Hilton in Maidstone is a front runner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Maidstone

Hilton Maidstone
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in Maidstone
GreenLeadersSilver level
Derby, United Kingdom
“Hilton in Maidstone is a front runner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

A clean impressive and practical hotel. The staff are always smiling and approachable. This hotel is very popular hosting external business and company away days, but they cope with this very well in terms of space, facilities and catering. The only down side is that the drinks in the bar are too expensive. The rooms are nice and there's plenty of parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

LeonardoGagliano, General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Ranjit,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review about the Hilton Maidstone. Please note for reference next time you are back that we always run bar specials promotions, I am sure you will find them great value.

We look forwards to welcoming you back.

Hotel General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
Maidstone, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel, like most Hilton's is a much of a muchness! The rooms I have stayed in here are a lot bigger than most, but more expensive. My one qualm with this hotel is the over zealous cleaners - I do not think it's appropriate to knock on a door at 9am for cleaning when check out isn't until 12!
I also was quite annoyed to have left a small make up bag behind - I know I did because it's on the table in a photograph taken two minutes before I left the room. After calling the hotel only two hours later no one could help and it was never returned to me!
I didn't stay to use the restaurant or facilities of this hotel, preferring the busy nightlife Maidstone has to offer, but had a look at the leisure area and it seems again that this is the bit that hilton do best!

Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Lavania1407
Dear Lavania,
Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry that you were inconvenienced by the cleaner trying to service your room, please rest assured that this has been brought to the head housekeeper attention for retraining to be undertaken. Our team deals with any issues brought to their attention professionally and without delay, therefore my colleagues were, like I am, very surprised with your comments, since I could not find specific records of it I cannot comment further but only appologise.
I am confident from the majority of our guests’ feedback that we can provide great hospitality and I am sure we can change your perception if you give us another chance and the pleasure to welcoming you back to our hotel next time you are in the area.
Dartford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014

I stayed here for a work function but I really enjoyed my stay. My room was quite large. I had a very comfortable bed and my buffet breakfast was lovely. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area.

Dear Kat,
Thank you for taking the time to recommend the Hilton Maidstone, I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

I reviewed this hotel a few months ago and I feel it is just right to revisit my comments. The service has improved a lot, the food is much better and there have been no problems in my stay here. As a Hilton diamond member, I will continue staying there as it now meets my needs as a business traveller. Fantastic service by the two star members Janet and Christos, they are like family to me when I stay there. Great hotel manager Leo, he gets involved and is driven to make his hotel the best it can be. Full marks.

Dear Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to write a follow up review about the Hilton Maidstone, it is much appreciated. I am sure I speak on behalf of the whole team when I say that having you back means a lot to us. Rest assure that Janet and Christos have received special recognition for having been named in your review.
We look forward to seeing you back again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

I run trainings in Customer Service so I my antennae are tuned in for good and bad examples. I and my delegates were really well looked after by the whole team at the Hilton Maidstone, and I look forward to going back there again. They really went the extra mile to ensure we were well looked after so we could concentrate on what we had to do.

Dear Nick,
Thank you for your review and compliments. It is great to hear that we helped your event to be successful, rest assure that your review has been shared with the conferences team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Maidstone.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed on a Saturday night with three friends. Check-in was quick and easy and the Reception staff were very friendly and professional. The gym and pool facilities are good - towels are provided for the pool. We were given complimentary drinks vouchers which was a lovely added touch. No problems getting back into the hotel late at night. Service at breakfast was fine, and even though we arrived quite late in the morning there was still a wide selection of food. Location of the hotel is ideal for going into Maidston, we would definitely go back!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Yell,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay, I am glad that you enjoyed it and even had time to use our award winning health club. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is an adequate hotel suited to family stays. The lobby internet was adequate whilst in room charges excessive in this day and age of free Wi-Fi. The room was clean and tidy and room services good throughout our stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Trevor,
Thank you for your constructive review and feedback. I am pleased that you and your family had an enjoyable stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Maidstone.
Hotel General Manger
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maidstone
Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club
#10 of 15 in Maidstone
The Black Horse Inn
The Black Horse Inn
#1 of 1 in Thurnham

Been to Hilton Maidstone? Share your experiences!