I recently stayed at the Hilton as it was in a suitable location for my needs. Check in was fast and problem free. My room was fine, although the bathroom looked a little tired in places. However I was pleased to see a bath and a shower. The bed was comfortable, although I have to agree with some other reviews, that the pillows could be better! I didn't use any of the hotel facilities or eat in any of the restaurants, so can't comment on these. There was a safe, iron, portable fan and tea / coffee making facilities - but no hair dryer, which was a bit of a pain. My only other comment is that you only get an hour's free wifi, which given the cost of the room, is pretty poor in today's hotel culture. Overall, I would happily stay there again and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent