Stayed here Saturday 7th with my family,very nice greeting at reception,very well informed where to find everything,excellent breakfast,spa is brilliant,nice rooms.restaurants prices need tweeking,they do a three course special menu which is good value though.
We found drinks are expensive in the bar,however they do a happy hour late in the afternoon..
Yes we would stay here again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent