Hilton Maidstone
US$116
US$134
US$131
US$80
Premier Inn Maidstone Town Centre Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Maidstone (Sandling) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$93
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Maidstone (Allington) Hotel(Maidstone)(Great Value!)
US$86
1,746 results
All reviewstwo double bedsgood sizeswimming poolroom was largechannel tunnelsteam roomweekend breakreception staffone night staybreakfast was excellentevening mealgood nights sleepplenty of parkingfamily roomleisure facilitiesgymmotorway
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We used the hotel while attending a nearby family wedding at the Turkish Mill, Maidstone. Excellent value for money for a family room. The staff were really helpful and linked us with the family wedding group. We would definitely use the family rooms again for short stays.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A hotel with great facilities and the staff are the greatest asset. We attended a wedding reception at Leeds castle - very convenient. I would recommend it to anyone. The wine in the bar was rather overpriced but it didn't detract from the experience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Public area are all very well maintained and on first impressions quite classy. However my experience was that attention to detail is left once you enter the bedroom as it bascially required a 'touch up'. Scuff marks on walls and once in the bathroom what appeared to be old blood stain on the shower curtain made me feel the need to inspect the room more thoroughly. Conclusion was although appeared clean the curtain should have been removed and the peeling mastic around the bathroom again needs to be removed and reapplied. It was not all a negative experience as the bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was faultless. In essence the 'tiredness' of the room could/should be easily rectified to come up to the standard that Hilton prides itself on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

This is my first trip advisor post as personally if a hotel is good I don't really tend to give feedback which I know is bad however having stayed at hundreds of hotels this was the worse yet so I felt I needed to share this with Hilton so they can give their rooms a makeover!
Firstly check in, very easy and efficient and first impressions very good lovely lobby and bar areas to relax.
The room however was terrible I can honestly say it is the worse hotel room I've ever stayed in and was shocked at how old and worn out they had let parts of this hotel get.
On opening the door to the room we was greeted with a smell what kind I couldn't be sure however it was not very nice and certainly lingered for the rest of the stay not bad enough to request a room change but enough to know it was their,
First impressions old, worn out, tired, in need of updating, had a sort of old care home look to it was my first thought.
We had marks on the walls not so much your everyday knocks and bumps but stains which I'm my opinion could easily be removed with a bit of care and attention.
Their was a big purple stain on the ceiling black marks over the curtain juice stains and peeling walls in the bathroom.
Their was also visible stains on the carpet which you could see had clearly been their for a long time the carpet had a very dirty feels to it and I wish I had bought my slippers as I felt very uneasy walking on it barefoot!
The furniture in the room was awful broken and old if someone had said to me take this lot down the dump I wouldn't of hesitated it was that bad.
The beds very much the same one of these old wooden frames with the worse mattress I've ever slept on to which every time you turned or moved in the slightest made a noise really awful.
The bathroom also needs some major work, old yellow walls which were pealing in the corners and again dirty floor.
The hallways leading to the room were very similar pealing paint on the banisters to the stairs old and dirty windows.
One thing I noticed was that not all the rooms were in this condition on waking to the health club I happened to see some rooms being cleaned and they looked a lot better new carpets better beds and furniture from this decade, so clearly they are trying to update the place as I suppose it's pot luck as to weather you get a room in the 1980's or one that has been modernised. However we had friends and family staying with us and their rooms was as poor as ours so their is clearly a lot of work yet to be done!
The health club was ok nothing special jacuzzi was not working the steam room didn't have a lot of steam and the sauna had no rocks and water to make it hotter so found it rather pointless really. The gym looked good but never used it so couldn't comment.
The good points were the staff very friendly and chatty.
And breakfast was really good very hot and fresh plenty to choose from lots of fresh fruit and juices. Would highly recommend the food here.

Having stayed here for two nights would I stay again yes I would the location is good and the food was good however if I was to stay again on check in I would be asking for a room that was updated with amenities in this decade, I certainly would not be checking into the room I stayed in 253 or any of the rooms my family and friends stayed in.
Maybe the nicer rooms are saved for business guests or are the executive rooms either way they are what I would be asking for.
Don't get me wrong their not always going to be available so you might just be better checking in to a premier inn or travel-lodge in the area for which I feel would be a nicer and more value for money.

I see their have been a few reviews saying the same things about the beds and hotel being in need of a major re-vamp and I notice the manager has said they are in the process or have bought new furniture and mattress's for rooms, well I'm not doubting they have not done this however you need to be buying a lot more of these things and acting fast on rooms such as mine which were in major need of attention.

I've stayed in many hilton's this by far being the worse of those and if I was in-charge at hilton this hotel would be getting a major investment and fast. Hilton should be ashamed at the quality of some of the rooms at this hotel.

Come on hilton sort this place out!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Reading1005
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed here for 1 night as at an evening event at Kent showground asked for 2 room keys got given 1 when given a second it did not work Room large however bathroom dated bath worn shower fixed head which shot water over the floor as at wrong angle floor tiles worn towel rail antiquated long wire from wall to towel rail TV remote had no back to it so batteries hanging out. Pool steam room sauna were ok however changing rooms tired looking in need of updating.Tried room service rang 3 times for some considerable time with no answer so gave up and got a sandwich at Tescos on the way to our event thanks to a friendly cab driver Have since found out this used to be a Stakis hotel bought by Hilton who put their name over it. It shows no way worth £126 for 1 night only good thing was breakfast Not what I expect from a HIlton

• Stayed: June 2014