Stayed for one night after attending an event locally.
My room on the ground floor was very large and spotlessly clean..... It also had two double beds (unusual for a hotel in the UK to give you 2 doubles... Wish other hotels would follow suit!)
The bathroom was slightly dated but the shower was nice and powerful.
My room service arrived in good time and the portion was large (although with the tray charge its almost £20 for a burger!)
Breakfast had lots of variety and the service was swift and friendly.
Car parking was free for residents and there were lots of spaces!
Its just a shame the rooms aren't air conditioned.... I stayed on a humid July evening and as i was on the ground floor i couldn't leave the window open, so had to put the fan (provided in the room) on... Its cooling but doesn't work like air con would!
Well located hotel.... Shame there aren't more Hilton's around Kent... Will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent