We stayed here en route to the continent for a touring holiday. The hotel is just off the M20, so is perfect for a stop off before the Channel Tunnel.
The hotel staff were excellent, all friendly and helpful, and we ate in the restaurant both for evening meal and breakfast, and enjoyed both meals. They have a very reasonably priced buffet evening meal which was very good, or you can eat a la carte. Nice rooms, spacious. It is a business style hotel (not a romantic inn), but ticks every box for us. We walked into Maidstone town centre (one mile away), it is a bracing walk down the hill from the hotel (and back up...).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent